Low Season (Oct- April) €6000 per week
May: €7000 per week
June: €8500 per week
July and August: €10000 per week
Sept: €8000 per week
Check in: 16:00 Check Out: 10:00
- In excess of 12 people at a party/event needs to be agreed first
- Smoking allowed - Smoking is not allowed in the villa itself
- Children welcome
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Max occupancy: 12
- Weddings have to be agreed in advance and when first booked
- No stag (bachelor) or hen (bachelorette) parties
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date
50% refund for cancellations 30-60 days before check-in date
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
* A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
* When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
* A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than eight weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge and the €2000 refundable damage deposit.
* The balance and damage deposit must be paid so as to arrive no later than eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
* All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 8 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance (excluding the damage deposit) remains due and is not refundable.
* We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
* Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
* The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 12 people and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the house. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
* Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 25 years of age.
* We (the owner) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
* We or our representative reserve the right to enter the villa at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
* Tenancies normally commence at 16:00 unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. We do ask that you leave our house as you found it, or as close as possible, this means emptying bins, taking bin bags to the communal bin stores, washing dishes and clearing away food/dishes, emptying dishwashers and emptying the fridge of any perishable foods.
* Smoking in the villa will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the expense of you. We will consider guests with pets on a case by case basis. This will incur a higher refundable deposit in case of damage.
* Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. The security deposit will be returned within 7 days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
* Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
* Remind your guests to lock the doors and close the windows when they leave your property unoccupied.
* Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
* The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
* The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
* The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
* All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
* Swimming pool disclaimer – No children to be left at the pool unattended by an adult. Do not interefere with any part of the pool's technical equipment, any malfunction due to guests interference will be fixed at the guests cost.
* Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
* We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
* Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
* We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
Your Personal Data:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
To enable us to monitor the usage of our website and the success of our marketing, we may use Google Analytics, Jetpack Stats or Statcounter which uses a variety of cookies. These are used to track visitors and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
If you would like to see a full up-to-date list of all cookies used by our website, you can use the following cookie-checking website http://sitebeam.net/cookielaw/test-your-compliance/ (other cookie-checking websites are available).
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.